We offer a range of general courses. If you do not see what you want please contact the support team.
A full range of courses is available but not all are listed. These can be held at the Worcester Skills Centre or at suitable locations if numbers etc. permit. These are in Partnership with an existing Provider with many years experience in this area.
- First Aid at Work : both initial & refresher
- Emergency First aid: includes both general and industry specific courses.
General and client specific courses for manual handling are arranged as needed.
Safe Use of Power Tools and Equipment.
This is a growing list so please ask for what you want.
General and client / industry specific courses are arranged and run as needed.
The equipment covered includes the following items
- Bench mounted and portable electric and petrol powered cutters and grinders.
- Chainsaws, for all uses, and timber processing equipment of all types.
- Vegetation control equipments e.g. strimmers, brush cutters, shredders, mowers etc.
Specialised Driving Courses
We can arrange genenral or client / industry specific courses as needed. Current courses include the following topics
- Safe use of ATVs and Quads, To move people and goods, with and without attachments.
- Training to update DVLA Driving Licences. E.g. over 3.5t, trailer towing, carrying people etc.
- Basic and Advanced tractor handling, with and without attachments.